Monday, January 25, 2010

for the rest of my life..

salam..
baru-baru ni..ada dengar lagu nasyid dari maher zain..kenal tak..??
kalo korang tak kenal..kenal-kenal kan lah sebab tak rugi pon..lagu-lagu die sume best..
antara yang best :: open my eyes,for the rest of my life,always be there dan macam-macam lagi la..
jangan lupa download and dengar tiap-tiap hari..

lagu for the rest of my life ni..untuk isteri dari suami tercinta..
hayati~







i praise ALLAH for sending me you my love..
you're finally home..
it's you're here for me..
and i'm here for you..
now let me let you know..
you've opened my heart..

i was always thinking that love was wrong..
bur everything was changed when you came along..
oh..and there's a couple word i wanna say..

(chorus)
for the rest of my life..i'll be with you..
i'll stay by your side.. honest and true..
till the end of my time..i'll be loving you,loving you..
for the rest of my life..through days and night..
i thank ALLAH for opening my eyes..
now and forever i
i'll be there foe you..
i know it deep in my heart..

i feel so blessed when i think of you..
and i ask ALLAH to bless all we do..
you're my wife and my friend and my strength..
and i pray we're together in jannah..

finally now i found myself i feel so strong..
cause everything was changed when you came along..
oh..and there's a couple words i wanna say..

(chorus)


and now that you're here in front of me..
i strongly feel love..
and i have no doubt and i sing it loud..
that i will love you eternally..

song : maher zain

No comments: